Asbestos Trust Fund List
Companies with active asbestos bankruptcy trusts include:
- United States Gypsum Company: Established in 2006 with $3.95 Billion
- Owens Corning: Established in 2006 with $3.42 Billion
- Johns-Manville: Established in 1988 with $2.5 Billion
- Armstrong World Industries: Established in 2006 with $2.06 Billion
- Babcock & Wilcox: Established in 2006 with $1.84 Billion
- Owens Corning: Established in 2006 with $1.55 Billion
- Combustion Engineering: Established in 2006 with $1.24 Billion
- Kaiser Aluminum: Established in 2006 with $1.22 Billion
- Eagle-Picher Industries: Established in 1996 with $730 Million
- Federal-Mogul: Established in 2007 with $635 Million
- National Gypsum Company: Established in 1993 with $446 Million
- W.R. Grace & Co.: Established in 2014 with $3 Billion
Compensation may still be available even if you don’t see your company on this list. Consult our full list of asbestos trust fund companies to learn if you may qualify.
Benefits of Asbestos Trust Funds
By filing a claim with an asbestos trust fund, you can access compensation, provide for your family, and hold manufacturers responsible.
Receive Financial Compensation
Anyone fighting mesothelioma deserves compensation to afford the best medical care possible. Financial compensation can also be used for any other expenses that come with a mesothelioma diagnosis.
You can use trust fund compensation to cover:
- Lost wages if you can no longer work
- Surgeries, medication, and other treatments
- Travel costs
- Vacations and any other expenses
You may start to receive mesothelioma compensation from an asbestos trust fund within 90 days or less.
Protect Your Family
A mesothelioma diagnosis brings uncertainty to your family, and you may even worry about affording treatment and other expenses.
Compensation from a mesothelioma trust fund can help offset these costs and give you peace of mind that your family will be provided for, for years to come.
File With No Burdens
Connecting with a mesothelioma lawyer can make filing an asbestos trust fund claim simple and hassle-free. These attorneys do most of the legal work, so you can focus on your health and spending time with your loved ones.
Hold Companies Accountable
With this legal option, you hold manufacturers of asbestos-based products accountable for their actions. These manufacturers could have prevented you and thousands of other people from getting sick had they stopped using asbestos.