Asbestos.net, a leading informational web resource on mesothelioma, unveiled a new name that better aligns with its health and safety mission. The new Mesothelioma Cancer Network (MCN) will provide enhanced access to free health and wellness resources to support underrepresented mesothelioma patients and their loved ones, many of whom are seniors.
A Long History of Serving Patients Diagnosed With Mesothelioma
For nearly two decades, Asbestos.net has served as a comprehensive online guide for victims of mesothelioma, a serious cancer caused by asbestos exposure. Founded by professionals experienced in digital health care solutions, the Mesothelioma Cancer Network at Asbestos.net was conceived to offer free resources for anyone to benefit from, with no obligation.
Committed to Supporting Mesothelioma Patients and Educating the Next Generation
With the launch of the health-focused Mesothelioma Cancer Network, the site and its team of patient advocates will continue to support mesothelioma victims and help them pursue justice in the form of financial compensation. Helping victims and their families have peace of mind while fighting for their lives is something that will always be in the DNA of Asbestos.net.
MCN exists to provide support for people who’ve been harmed by the negligence of the asbestos industry. This new brand reflects an even greater investment into the organization’s longstanding mission to support those battling this rare cancer.
How the Mesothelioma Cancer Network Is Making an Impact
We’re committed to helping people diagnosed with mesothelioma in the following ways:
- Providing free services including VA benefit help, doctor match and access to top lawyers
- Offering free materials such as our 2020 Mesothelioma Guide, and other resources or mesothelioma patients and their loved ones
- Managing contact information for top doctors and cancer centers specialized in treating mesothelioma
- Connecting patients to top national law firms with experience in mesothelioma cases and a history of successful claims
- Reporting news and information regarding new and emerging treatments so patients can be up to date and have control of their health options
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, reach out to us today. Our friendly and knowledgeable call staff are happy to answer questions, share resources, and provide a listening ear, day or night.