Paula's Testimonial

My husband of 27 years Vincent Glovick lost his life to mesothelioma. It took 4 months from diagnosis to his passing and he suffered so bad it has affected my family horribly. He was a hard working family man that didn't deserve this to happen to him because of somebody else's negligence and or stupidity. He was exposed by second hand exposure as his father worked in ship yards etc... and he worked in places that could expose him to asbestos. As a result I lost my husband, my girls lost their father and grand children lost their grandfather forever! IT HAS TO STOP! BAN THE ASBESTOS PLEASE. This is a very horrible death. I watched him suffer and wither away. I should also share that my brother in law and sister in law both have asbestosis as well.

Paula