Doug's Testimonial

I worked at a factory useing asbestos for 33 years. We were not told of the dangers or that we were even being exposed. The managers were well aware but didn't think we needed to know. I would come home from work with asbestos on my work clothes, not knowing at that time what asbestos was or that I had it on my clothes. In 2001, my 22 year old daughter Amanda was diagnosed with peritoneal mesothelioma. After many surgeries, constantly being sick from chemo treatments, she died on Jan. 1st 2005.
She fought a courageous battle but sadly when you are diagnosed with mesothelioma it is more often than not a death sentence.